We’re currently integrating a wide variety of data sources. Please come back soon to see what data we have to share or resources for publicly available kelp forest data. If you have data you’re interested in contributing, please contact us. Every piece counts, and the sum of all of our data will be much greater than its parts.
1) Data from Krumhansl et al., Global patterns of kelp forest change over the past half-century:
- Raw clean data from multiple datasets around the globe
- Aggregate data from around the globe for analysis
- Repository of code to filter data and replicate analysis and figures from the paper
2) Data from KEEN surveys of kelp forest communities (ongoing)
- data not currently availably
In the meantime, perhaps try looking at some of the SBC LTER kelp forest data sets.